Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: AG Ice Skater?

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Cami for all the info on the wig and everything. BTW, do you have the website again? For the wig? I've forgotten it and I want to get another one.

    Thanks, I love your re-wigged doll too! She's soooooo cute! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Elle,
    Here ya go- http://welovedolls.com/cgi-bin/miva....Code=11-12wigs

    I've been thinking about getting another one to save, too. Just incase [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member caroloto's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really wish there would be a "sticky for sale" on here.

    All in one place for those of us who sometimes can't read the board eveyday, so often I don't have the time to go back pages (days) to read them.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hi Elle! I was wondering what happened to the AGOT 21 (i think [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] ) that you rewigged with the adorble carrot-red wig?
    So have you sold her? named her?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Elle, I would love to see pictures! Did you like the wig? Please post!

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am in the process of selling her. [img]frown.gif[/img] I have to raise money for my PM Felicity.

    Cami~I loved the wig. I think I'm going to buy another one to save [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I have an album:
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2120280522

  8. #8
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is too bad that you have to sell her [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] but I'm sure your PM Lissie will be worth it [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Good luck on selling her [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member caroloto's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is she listed on ebay? Or are you selling her on the board?

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks! I think she is pretty, but I have been DYING for a PM Lissie! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    I am selling her on the board, but she is actually already sold.

    Thank you, though [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •